Beauty Certified Education Association Scholarship Program
Education is the foundation of every professional. To grow and be successful in our careers, we must constantly learn from others. Unfortunately not everyone has the money to go and attend some of these advanced academies.
Through the Beauty Certified Education Association Scholarship Program, licensed professionals may be able to receive up to a $1500 scholarship to attend an advanced academy of 2+ days in your discipline, such as skin care, nails, or hair. Four (4) Scholarships are offered two times a year February (applications due Dec 1st) and July (applications due May 1st)
1. An active MN licensed Cosmetologist, Nail Technician, Or Esthetician
2. Have 2 plus years of holding your MN license.
3. Fill out and submit the scholarship application
4. Submit a video no more than five (5) minutes long explaining:
1. Who you are and why you feel you should be considered for this scholarship?
2. Why did you pursue a career in cosmetology (or related discipline)?
3. What academy do you want to attend?
4. Why did you chose this academy?
5. What are your expectations of this academy?
6. How will this academy help you in your career?
5. video must be in .mov or .mp4 format
6. Email your video to: email@example.com
The scholarship will be awarded for a course chosen by the applicant, the course must be a minimum of two days, and the money awarded for the tuition will be up to $1500.
A selection committee will review the applications. Scholarship awards will be paid directly to the academy chosen in the name of the attendee.